Tuesday, August 04, 2009

#1086


We did abit of photoshooting for our art surrealistic assignment today,



here are syairah's balloons


and the composition for this photo ain't good but oh my, this photo doesn't seem right does it?! LOL.



WILLrun :D :


closing ceremony (for yiting and jeslin!)

We don't look very glam here but I just want to remember those moments, hope you don't mind jeslin! :D






I finally know my own number!


I don't know what's with our hair (single strands sticking out?) but its the only one I've got so it'll be nice anyway :D





this is a photo of the abstract pieces
we did last week by dripping painting using diefferent ideas! I feel like doing another one




here're two photos from my birthday!


our current wallpaper, &


this. LOL!!



its 1:30 now, I better get some sleep.

there's still observational studies, GP, art, maths, econs.



goodnight! :D

No comments: